Deliveries can be made direct to the Bunbury Port, however bookings are essential and registration with the Bunbury terminal is required before any deliveries take place.
The Bunbury Terminal is situated at the Bunbury Port and therefore is within the secure zone, requiring all persons needing entry to have a current Maritime Security Identification Card.
1. All Drivers must have completed the Bunge Online Induction Course. Username/Password to be obtained from WA Logistics – 08 9729 9509 or 0409 971 062
2. All drivers must be aware of the Terminal Safety & Operating Procedures and Traffic Flow. See below:
3. All Operators must have read and understand the GTA “Grain Industry Transport Code of Practice”
4. All Carriers must have read and understand the Bunge Overloading Policy
5. All Carriers must have completed the HMMS Registration paperwork if delivering during harvest and wanting to deliver under the Harvest Mass Management Scheme.
BUNBURY TERMINAL – ACCESS ROUTE FOR TRUCK DELIVERIES
The traffic flow for the Bunbury Terminal was amended in November 2020 as per site plan at this link:
6. All Drivers must have obtained a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC) OR Port Access Card through the Bunbury Port.
A letter of Authority is required from Bunge which must then be submitted with the drivers application to Bunbury Port Authority. A driver must have completed the Bunge Inductions prior to this letter of authorisation being issued.
Bunge DOES NOT escort any Trucks into the port under any circumstance.
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, and can be made by contacting WA Logistics on 08 9729 9509 or 0409 971 062