Bunge operates 2 upcountry sites at Kukerin and Arthur River. These sites are available for delivery during harvest and upon request.
Bookings are not required for entry into either upcountry site, however it is expected that all persons entering the sites are inducted and the carrier is registered.
Failure to register or complete the induction, may lead to delays during harvest.
To delivery grain to either Kukerin or Arthur River, the following steps must be undertaken;
1. All Carriers have completed a Bulk Freight of Goods Contract and attached relevant paperwork including;
2. All Drivers have completed the Bunge Online Induction Course. Username/Password to be obtained from WA Logistics – 08 9729 9509 or 0409 971 062
3. All drivers are aware of the Upcountry Safety & Operating Procedures and Traffic Flow
4. All Operators have read and understand the GTA “Bulk Freight of Goods Code of Practice – 17/18”
5. All Carriers have read and signed the Bunge Overloading Policy
6. All Carriers have completed the HMMS Registration paperwork if delivering during harvest and want to deliver
under the Harvest Mass Management Scheme.
Once Bunge has received the relevant paperwork and approved a carrier, delivery to either Kukerin or Arthur River can proceed.