You sell to Bunge on a Fixed Grade or Multigrade Cash contract for delivery direct to Bunge’s Bunbury Terminal and receive a premium due to supply chain cost savings. You manage your own freight when Bunge calls on the grain.
You receive a premium embedded in the contract price due to direct port lower cost logistical pathway. You may also be able to benefit from back hauling loads such as fertilizer.
- Price: Fixes price to reduce risk
- Quality: Depends on whether your contract is multigrade or fixed grade (refer to Multigrade and Fixed Grade Fact Sheets)
- Production: Contract is deliverable, so some production risk (depending on your own commitments and circumstances)
- Payment: Covered by Bunge
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
- Contact Bunge to sell to Bunge quoting your NGR number. Once agreed on the phone or email you have locked in a contract to Bunge.
- Bunge will send written contract terms and conditions to you by email.
- Bunge will notify you when you must deliver your grain.
- Pre-arrange your port security identification (Maritime Security Identification Card), Freight Contract and / or Bunge Safety Induction in advance of your deliveries to ensure your turnaround at the Bunge Terminal is efficient and not delayed
- At delivery to Bunge’s Terminal quote your NGR and contract numbers.
- Contract is deliverable.
- Buyers Call Condition – Bunge will notify you when you must deliver grain against your contract. This is a condition of the contract.
- Subject to Buyers Call condition, Bunge may agree to pay you a monthly “carry” premium for an agreed period of me.
||Wheat, Barley, Oats & Canola
||Pre-Harvest, Harvest & Post-Harvest
||100% 14 Days EOW*
||Harvest: Dec/Jan Post-Harvest: Spot or by negotiation
||Deducted by Bunge
|FREIGHT & RECEIVAL
|No Receival Fee @ Port
Grower to pay own freight
Refer to Title Transfer Table
|No, but you will have benefited from the lower cost pathway to port
*End of week of delivery