Cash contract for Canola for delivery or Title Transfer at an agreed delivery period, with premiums and discounts included for oil content and admixture.
The Canola Premium cash contract manages price risk by fixing your price per tonne. You may receive a premium (or discount) based on the quality of the canola you deliver.
- Price: Fixes price to reduce risk
- Quality: Premiums & discounts paid for your quality.
- Production: Contract is deliverable, so some production risk (depending on your own commitments and circumstances)
- Payment: Covered by Bunge
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
- Contact Bunge to sell to Bunge quoting your NGR number. Once agreed on the phone or email you have locked in a contract with Bunge.
- Bunge will send written contract terms and conditions to you by email.
- Transfer Title to Bunge via your warehouse service or at delivery quote your NGR and contract number
- Contract is deliverable.
- When delivering to a Bunge facility you must quote your NGR number
- You must deliver the grade you contracted
Delivered Bunbury Ex-farm
||Pre-Harvest, Harvest & Post-Harvest
||100% 14 Days EOW*
or by negotiation
||Deducted by Bunge
|FREIGHT & RECEIVAL
|Refer to Title Transfer
GRAIN STORAGE BAGS
Refer to Title Transfer Table
|Yes, As per AOF Standards
End of week of delivery